[ale] open source solutions for Win 98 on an old laptop

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:17:24 EDT 2008

Considering that I have have put it on machines with 32Mb and 64MB, I
would make a stab at putting a rather sparse load of Debian on it.
Or, for that matter, move on over to OpenBSD (definitely have done
some 32mb installs here, as well) or FreeBSD making sure to exclude
the bells and whistles.

Brian