[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately, again

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:31:13 EDT 2008

Actually my wife is a tech writer and she has gotten jobs on elance.
They were fixed rate jobs and she worked her *ss off. But it has led
to some other long term contracts that she could do from home.

Elance is a good place for business ideas.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Jim Lynch
<ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com> wrote:
> Anyone looked a elance recently?  I find it amusing to see stuff like.
>
> Need someone to duplicate the features of (Pick one, Amazon.com,
> Yahoo.com Google.com)  budget from $500 to $1000.
>
> I'm looking for someone to do (some outrageous project with almost no
> specs).  Needs to be done in 14 days.  Paying up to $4 an hour.
>
> Some of them are really funny.  I wonder if anyone in the states ever
> gets any work?  The budgets are pretty skimpy for the work they want done.
>
> Jim.

Stability is for the weak!!!
Long live the next big thing.