[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jul 16 10:02:07 EDT 2008

Who said anything about functionality?

However, since you asked:  They're great for catching things that would
otherwise land on your shirt.   Back when I wore suit & tie I usually
had a spare tie at work.  I've NEVER kept a spare shirt at work.

Personally I never really minded wearing a suit - it was like garanimals
for adults - no need to coordinate top and bottom - just wear a neutral
colored shirt and a conservative tie with the suit.  :-)

What's the functionality of wearing pants instead of a kilt?  Why wear
clothes at all on warm days?  We all conform to some degree either due
to custom or law.   Those who don't, typically end up living under
bridges or in jails.