[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Wed Jul 16 05:23:02 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 15 July 2008, Mike Harrison wrote:
> I recently (two days ago) interviewed a guy I'd like to hire,
> who wore a tie. Badly. It was new, shiney and like his new blue
> shirt, just didn't fit.

You should have rung a cowbell and cut his tie off with a pair of
scissors.

Hey, it happend to me! Not a job interview, this was about 20 years ago in
a steakhouse somewhere out west... Think it was this one.
http://www.pppatio.com/OldFiles/history/index.html

Garish green with white polka dot clown tie that hung down to my waist, so
I even got an extra insult ad-libbed into the script:) Can't recall ever
wearing a tie since.
--
William