[ale] Since we're on the subject of jobs lately

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 23:25:21 EDT 2008

That's a good link, but it's decidedly split :)

I'm thinking that if there is a phone interview at any point, and they
ask me in for an in-person interview, that would a perfectly
appropriate time to ask what sort of dress should be worn for the
interview. That, or just always go with the full suit.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59