[ale] employment list discussions

George L. Allen glallen01 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:27:17 EDT 2008

I agree on both counts. I think the list approach is better, because rather than 'want-ads' it promotes the kindof discussion, questioning that really turns out to be helpful to all parties.

But then again, you might not want all that shoved into your inbox.

So what about an ALE news server? Anyone use NNTP / tin anymore?