[ale] Library is blocking my web site!

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Jul 3 11:20:35 EDT 2008

Joshua Kite wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Did you ever find a solution?  If so, what was it?
>
> Josh
Hi Josh,

Well, yes and no.  I realized that when she accessed webmail, it went of
to another site https://xxxxx:2862/yyyy  So I gave that to her to try
and she got a 404 error, unfortunately non of this was in real time, so
she called me later and told me.  I think she fat fingered it, wrote it
down wrong or whatever 'cause if it was blocked I'd think she would know
about it since she did know that our site was blocked.

She was able to view her saved messages on another of my sites.  I
download them and used hypermail to generate a html tree so she could at
least read her mail but not reply.

I've added a link to the actual webmail site to that hypermail generated
html.  Perhaps the next time she tries she'll be more successful.

She's now off on a 10 day bus tour with her cousin so I haven't heard
back from her.

Jim.