[ale] OT: Colo Facilities

Quentin Schander Quentin.Schander at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Jul 2 12:48:19 EDT 2008

USLEC (now morphed into some new company) has a phone switch near the Perimeter Mall.  They have a Colo site but I am not sure if it is at their Perimeter Mall site.

XO has a Colo site and and a phone switch in Smyrna, a couple of miles off 285.  I have used the site and been pleased.

I don't have contact information with me right now but I can get if it is needed.

Quentin

>>> Chris Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> 07/02/08 9:51 AM >>>
Hello,

Currently I have a half rack at Quality Services in Suwanee.   I want to
keep that but I'm in want to install a server with a modem board at
another colo that can provide me
phone lines with long distance service.  I would prefer this data center
to not be in downtown Atlanta if possible and if it was located in
Gwinnett or Alpharetta that would be great.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris