[ale] Linux Picnic

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:01:39 EDT 2008

Woo Hoo! ALE PARTY!!! If we can push it to at least 7 weeks away between me
and Charles (sorry dude! You've been "voluntold"!)we should have some
homebrew! Can't clash with DragonCon weekend though. I'm booked (maybe -
s'posed to be talking on the benefits of beer in space or something arcane
like that).

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Brian Pitts <brian at polibyte.com> wrote:

> Anyone in Atlanta interested in having a picnic?
>
> -Brian
>
> http://www.linuxpicnic.org/
>
> "I just wanted to pass on there will be a celebartion of Linux's success
> on August 9, 2008. This is the 17th year this has been celebrated.
>
> There will be picnics in Sunnyvale, CA and the Washington DC areas.
> Check out http://www.linuxpicnic.org/ for details.
>
> I know there are some folks who live in the DC area. If you wish to
> participate in the Dunn Loring park, please RSVP to me by August 1st so
> we can plan accordingly.
>
> Rich Goodwin
> President, Tux.org (http://tux.org)
> Member, NoVALUG (http://novalug.com)"