[ale] OT: Coordinate services

Robert Reese~ ale at sixit.com
Tue Jul 1 14:03:30 EDT 2008

> Do any of you know of or recommend any professional services that
> will provide geolocation coordinates from a physical address?
>
> By professional service I mean a company that will allow my
> application to interface with them to pull these coordinates.  I
> need someone that will also provide support.
>
> Thanks all!

Hi Robert,

Depending on what you need, there may range from dozens of companies and even consumer-level products down to only a couple of companies that can provide the services.

It would help if you give us a little more details as to the projects requirements; I've looked at various ranges over the past few years as I gravitate closer to a GIS career.

Cheers,
Robert Reese~