[ale] Windows Server 2003

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Jul 1 00:24:05 EDT 2008

I would second that statement.

I like Novell products (most of them....) and I am quite good at working with them.
eDirectory does not really have a peer in the directory space, and Novell now has an add-on to it that does quite a good job of making it look like an AD tree.  I know of a few folks that are even running (cough, gag) Exchange against it.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420