[ale] Last Central Meeting/OLPC

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Jan 21 23:58:08 EST 2008

On Monday 21 January 2008 10:54, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Hey, nice write-up!
(RE: below)
Yes! Thanks much, Michael!

[snip]

> I thought it was a lively meeting, and it seemed like most people stayed
> awake. I'm waiting to see Aaron's video as soon as the pain and swelling go
> down a bit.
>
> -- CHS (Presenter)

Besides providing ISO MAG to the projector so the meeting could see the
OLPC screens, I did have tape rolling in the cameras for most of the show.
Since this is an active topic with interest outside of the Linux world (one
of the OLPC's and a couple of the people present at our meeting were from
a response to an OLPC thread on the Atlanta "ArtNews" list serve) I expect
to be editing some of this together very soon and posting to Google Video
and/or YouTube.

Will notify the list when it goes up.

peace
aaron