[ale] Aaron in film!

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Jan 16 11:10:38 EST 2008

Wow, I wish I could be there.  Just yesterday, I volunteered
to give a talk on e-voting and related issues at my local
UU congregation; it sounds like this film would be an
excellent resource!

-- JK

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens