[ale] Aaron in film!

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 16 08:43:56 EST 2008

Producer Richard Van Slyke will be present for this showing and Garland
Favorito will give an update on the lawsuit. Several of the individuals
who appear in the video , like John Fortuin and Aaron Ruscetta will also
likely be present.

THIRD THURSDAY CINEMA
JAN. 17, 7 P.M.

''THE RIGHT TO COUNT"

This documentary is a "must see" if you care about your vote and our
voting system. What happens when our voting process is taken over by
private companies (Diebold) that control the vote count? How do you know
your vote was counted or cast as you intended? The flaws in our system
have been scrutinized by top computer security experts and a growing
number of alarmed citizens. If people are disenfranchised and our system
is flawed, then what has happened to the foundation of our democracy?
Georgia and Dekalb County are featured as having had serious voting
problems.

A $3 donation is suggested for the evening  which includes refreshments
and a question and answer session with the producer and computer experts
involved in the exposure of our flawed system.

For further information call: Renee Vorbach
770-491-6817

Directions: The Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta (UUCA) is
located on the I-85 North access road between North Druid Hills Road and
Clairmont Rd. opposite the underpass. Enter building through top steps
and proceed down left hallway to last room on left, room 210
--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>