[ale] external monitor & automated refund request for Comcast or other services

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:32:55 EST 2008

1) to get a TICKET# from live chat on Comcast site (automate this part and
to be triggered by outage alert from the monitors, or even manually by cheap
labor from other galaxies )
2) if email or billing portal is allowed to pass this TICKET# in to request
refund, things would be easier.

if POTS line is the only channel to request refund, can we glue some AI +
speech-2-text + text-2-speech + pre-scripted request with outage report
works?

The framework could be generalized to any ISP or service.  I mentioned
Comcast only because its recent outage trigged these thoughts.