[ale] strange keyboard problem

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:32:04 EST 2008

Ugh, testing. That translates to "constantly broken" in my mind.

You might try `dpkg-reconfigure gdm`. It's possible that would fix the
problem. If not, try `dpkg --purge --force-all gdm && apt-get update
&& apt-get install gdm` to purge the gdm configuration and reinstall
it. Also, try moving "~/.gnome2" to "~/.gnome2.old". That should wipe
her Gnome configuration, which could be causing the problems with
Gnome.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/