[ale] sata dvd burner

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Jan 10 21:33:53 EST 2008

I decided to give a sata dvd burner a try.  I had to purchase an addon
sata card as my box is using all the sata slots.

So, I stick the card in attach the drive and reboot.  Box sees the card,
won't boot.  Hmm, so I disconnect the burner and move my drives to the
new card, all boots well.  I then connect the burner via one of the
motherboard slots.  Won't boot.

I'm assuming I should be able to get this to work.  Suggestions anyone?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin