[ale] Re: Mapping VirtualHosts to public_html

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:29:54 EST 2008

Also, make sure that you're not looking to put ~username directories online
- if you have that setup (where apache generally looks in public_html for
sites that get posted like http://example.com/~bob for user bob's homepage),
you canget some nasty recursion if you load
http://outpostsentinel.com/~outpostsentinel.com/

Personally, I like sticking the different domains I host all in
/var/www/<domainname>

WMM

On Jan 8, 2008 10:08 AM, Chuck Huber <chuck at cehuber.org> wrote:

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2