[ale] Mapping VirtualHosts to public_html

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 18:46:57 EST 2008

I believe that will redirect all requests on port 80 to the specified
public_html. So if you are hosting example.com and elpmaxe.com on that
box then requests to both domains will go to that public_html. Other
than that, to the best of my recollection, that will work.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59