[ale] OT: Mac OS X Leopard and MacPorts

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:23:27 EST 2008

I haven't upgraded to 10.5 yet; I'm waiting for the new MacBook Pros
to be released. I've been following the Macports user mailing list for
a while, though. I think it's really hit or miss as to what works and
what doesn't. I believe a majority of it works, but there are a few
random packages, and dependencies, that are either in flux or
out-of-date with a slow, or missing, maintainer. If it is a particular
package, you might try asking about it on the Macports user mailing
list.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/