[ale] Ktorrent Leachers sure are slow

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Jan 4 16:24:53 EST 2008

On Friday 04 January 2008, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> I downloaded a copy of Fedora 8 via Ktorrent a week ago. ?Took 12 hours.

Got a link handy? I'm probably going to end up dual booting Fedora to get any
kind of decent emulation of Sugar. Both live CDs I have tried are pretty much
a waste of time (Other than showing it off to someone who has never seen an
XO) No one seems to be running it on Mandriva, and I am not a Ubuntu fan.

Need to decide between 7 and 8 though. 7 is better documented but I think some
have moved on to 8.
--
William