[ale] Re-spinning FC8 CDs from DVD image

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 2 13:02:27 EST 2008

You can save yourself the headache if you have a second machine with a
working DVD drive (or just share out the iso image).

On the DVD is the "images" folder with a boot.iso image. Burn that to
CD. Make the entire DVD available by either NFS mount or http
(directions are on the DVD) and boot from the CD.