[ale] Water Levels & Corps of NON Engineers.

deritchie at earthlink.net deritchie at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 11:52:33 EST 2008

The COE needs someone to practice engineering on prior to going to war. At least the tax payers get some benefit for it this way.

  The real problem is that water is basicly a 'free good': as a result, there is no drive to conserve it and efforts to do so drive up the costs, not lower them. If you want to see water conserved, raise the price even to a penny a gallon -- everybody will get religion on the subject then.

Curmudgon mode off,
Dave Ritchie

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile