[ale] Debian and CNN

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:08:58 EST 2008

It doesn't matter what plugin you install. I know of no software on
Linux that will provide the Flash plugin with access to WMP9 DRM. The
only reason it works on Mac OS X is because Flip For Mac, which was
purchased by Microsoft, is able to provide that functionality.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59