[ale] ale list now linked with google groups ale list

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Feb 21 16:18:27 EST 2008

It's only a backchannel  if it's something I would use.  If the list is down I can wait until it's back up again.  The list is useful, but not essential to my life.
I don't have a problem checking the web site for a status if the list is down.
I do have problem with my list messages being propagated to an entirely different communication medium.
If I subscribe to a listserver I expect the messages I generate to be directed at that audience unless specifically defined by the list policies, in which case I can decide at that time whether I want to subscribe.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420