[ale] OT Ms Office 2003 SW

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:56:34 EST 2008

There are many places on the web that sell software for dirt cheap but the
license is quite suspect.

Office 2003 pro is not reasonably priced if legitimately licensed. Major
online retail like NewEgg, MicroCenter and Frys are good starting points. If
it is for work, see if you can qualify for a work-paid licensed copy.

If it's not for work, use OpenOffice :)

Better yet, use OpenOffice anyway and send the plugin for Microsoft office
that lets it read and write ODF files.
http://www.sun.com/software/star/odf_plugin/index.jsp

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM, jtholmes <linux at jtholmes.com> wrote:

> I hate it but my wife needs a new ms office 2003 as
> her old cd's have gone south and we have to reaload.
>
> anyone know where I can get a copy of 2003 for
> a reasonable price (pro version perferably)
> thanks
> jt

James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering