[ale] Do browsers treat secure sites differently WRT style?

Sean McNealy sean.mcnealy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 14:13:11 EST 2008

You actually have a better idea than me, there.  But an even simpler
answer should not be overlooked.

The page may reference the stylesheet through the full
"http://website.com/..." url (the "http" being bad here), which some
browsers would correctly decide to overlook since it would be outside an
ssl channel.  The stylesheet may be local to the site or even on a
remote site for this to happen.

-Sean