[ale] video dvd

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Thu Dec 25 07:19:42 EST 2008

On Wed December 24 2008, Brian Pitts wrote:
> If you install the latest version of Brasero [0] (0.8.2) along with
> dvdauthor, vcdimager, and gst-plugin-bad and choose "video project" from
> the menu it will take care of everything for you.

I already use brasero, and I have dvdauthor * vcdimager installed.
aptitude install said:
Couldn't find any package matching "gst-plugin".  However, the following
packages contain "gst-plugin" in their description:
  gstreamer0.10-fluendo-mpegdemux

and I already had that also. but I only have 0.8.0 of Brasero..
k3b already has a dvd video project. I think my problem is more like an
upgraded lib for something. I've always been able to burn DVDs... something
changed, and I have no clue what.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800