[ale] Anyone Here Using Fedora?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 18:12:10 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Paul Cartwright <ale at pcartwright.com>wrote:

> On Wed December 24 2008, Geoffrey wrote:
> > I've got Fedora 8 running on my desktop machine and two laptops.
>
> just curious,
> are you on any fedora lists??
> The Debian-users list is pretty active..
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800
> Registered Ubuntu User #12459

Hi Paul,

Yes, I'm on the lists.  I didn't really pay attention to them until recent
when you guys encouraged me to pay more attention to this mailing list.  I
figured I'd start monitoring all my other lists.

   - fedora-list
   - fedora-websites-list
   - fedora-announce-list
   - etc...

*Others: *Good to see some folks on.  Just another question out of
curiosity, how did you guys come to running Fedora.  I haven't tried any
other distro, really.  I was introduced to linux through Red Hat 6 at
school.  I took a break then came back with OpenSUSE 8 (2+ months) and then
to Fedora 8.

--
*Marc F.*

www.fergytech.com

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4
"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!" -Marc F.