[ale] Best local atlanta place to buy pc hardware?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Dec 22 14:34:30 EST 2008

Ned Williams wrote:
> For what its worth Frys defiantly came as close as anyone else local
> for matching online prices..While still higher than online vendors ,
> when you factor in shipping it came close. Of course if the need
> wasn't based off a time constraint i.e. the fact the elves still don't
> build pc's that wouldn't matter.
> Ned

I like to buy mother boards from Fry's even if I pay a bit more.  When I
give them a few bucks to demonstrate it will post before I leave the
store, I feel like I get my money's worth.  Nothing like having a bunch
of parts show up from an online vendor, put them all together and find
it doesn't work.  That's a hassle I can do without.

Jim.