[ale] Which /etc/services to allow for secure web browsing &email ?

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Sun Dec 21 12:16:16 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 9:50 AM, Courtney Thomas
<courtneycthomas at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Ed,
>
> Thank you kindly for the considered remarks on my request for
> recommendations.
>
> You're right, I was not referring to providing but rather... being provided
> for... my LAN members.
>
> Given that,..... your further comments are similarly requested.

Well, frankly I'm not sure what you're trying to find out.

Are you, e.g., trying to find some iptables rules, looking for
a good web browser, requesting a recommendation of imaps
over pop3, ... ?  I bet other folks here will be better than me
at answering your questions, but being as specific as possible
will help them to do so.

--
  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>