[ale] ALE Central Meeting: 12/18 Reminder

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu Dec 18 13:43:11 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 13:13 -0500, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> I haven't been to RRE studios before, but plan on coming to the meeting
> tonight.  How is parking?  On the street or do they have a dedicated
> lot?

"The RRE facility is a large stone front house that is located a block
West of Emory law School and a few doors down Oxford Road from
Everybody’s Pizza, Domino’s delivery station and the Saba restaurant.
Street parking on the curbs is acceptable, and there is an adjacent
paved lot where parking in spaces not reserved for Saba is allowed.
Google maps has some good views of the street where you can see what’s
what before you get there."

I'm looking forward to celebrating the end of my semester (and the 5th
anniversary of the 2.6 kernel release) with ALE tonight. No time to pull
a presentation together though...

-Brian