[ale] OSS support software

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Wed Dec 17 12:35:00 EST 2008

We did it this way:

	setup a company mailbox for support at company.com
	Give it IMAP access, you can use pop too
	setup the email informaiton in the eventum admin
	set up a cron job for the download script in the misc folder of eventum

I believe there is some good information on setting this up in the docs
for eventum.  If you have more specific questions feel free to write me
offline.  I can't remember all this completely, it has been a while, but
I can look it up.

Robert