[ale] Bluescreen on Windows Client thru VirtualBox

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:53:36 EST 2008

Hi All,

I've recently upgraded from Fedora 9 to Fedora 10 (x86_64) doing a fresh
install.  I reinstalled VirtualBox and now when I run my Windows client I
get a blue screen.  I'm ok with that, but I'm confused as to how it
happened.  My Windows XP Pro.vdi file is in a separate partition and that
data wasn't touched during the install of Fedora 10 (to my knowledge).

The part that really burns me is I made a couple snapshots so I wouldn't
have to do a complete install from scratch, but it was still in my /home
directory.  So; now that things have gone wrong, I'll have to do those
snapshots again.  Thanks for any clarrification.

---
Marc F.

"Life gives me lemons... and I make Linuxaide!"