[ale] How Do I Get Involved?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 11:46:29 EST 2008

I've never been to an ALE meeting. I just answer the questions on the
list that interest me. Over time that has garnered me some recognition
among the people who participate in the email list. As a result, I've
been kept "in the loop" even when the list has been broken.

So, post questions and answer questions is my advice.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59