[ale] new router

Adam Allred prozaconstilts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:28:20 EST 2008

Atnex should be PPPoE...

You could call them. I've always had great service from their tech support
guys (unlike a certain big business DSL provider that shall remain unnamed),
they'll give you technical nitty gritty to help you troubleshoot, and have
good knowledge of all the nuances of the different modems they've
encountered.

I've personally never had to tweak my linksys router to work with Atnex, but
I have a friend that uses a westell and a linksys w/ AT&T, and it decides to
stop working every once in a while for no reason. I know statically defining
the DNS server IPs worked once...

Adam