[ale] Way OT: Skeet Shooting

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:11:28 EST 2008

The Georgia Department of Natural Resources has several public shooting
ranges. I don't recall if any currently offer skeet or not.

What we _really_ need is open season declared on the Norway rat. They are
plentiful and it would be a service.

side note on rats in Atlanta: Watch to roof lines of the bars are
restaurants in Buckehead near closing time. Notice the number of owls. Stick
around and watch the feeding frenzy once the patrons leave and the owls pick
off the rats that come out.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Robert Coggins <ale at cogginsnet.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Sorry for such an OT request.  But there is such a high number of people
> in this group in my area.
>
> I am trying to find a place to shoot some skeet in the Kennesaw area, or
> near by.  Do any of you know of a place?  I would love to find someone
> who has some land that wouldn't mind me and a few friends shooting there
> but I would settle for something commercial nearby if that is all I can
> get.
>
> Thanks! And again, sorry for such an OT thread.
>
> Robert

James P. Kinney III