[ale] [OT] Brick Store Pub

George Carless kafka at antichri.st
Mon Dec 15 11:49:15 EST 2008

Jim,

Do you have the link to the ratings of pubs on beeradvocate?

As a Brit, who therefore comes from somewhere where there's at least one
pub in every tiny village, I'm not certain about the "second best in the
world" rating, but brick store is indeed a great place (although it's a
shame that the food isn't better--their excellent pretzels
notwithstanding).

Cheers,
George

Jim Kinney (jim.kinney at gmail.com) wrote the following on Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at