[ale] shell question

Chris Kleeschulte chris.kleeschulte at it.libertydistribution.com
Sat Dec 13 10:34:16 EST 2008

This is sort not related to your topic, since you are speaking about
terminals (pseudo or real), but I wrote a post on shells that some
might find useful. It sort of breaks down shells and environment
variables. My hope is to instruct converts to bash-ish shells.

http://kleeschulte.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-environment-variables-really-work.html

Chris