[ale] a specter is haunting our school systems!

Stephen R. Blevins srblevi at worldnet.att.net
Thu Dec 11 17:14:52 EST 2008

Two Twitter updates posted  to:
http://linuxlock.blogspot.com/2008/12/linux-stop-holding-our-kids-back.html
at approximately 12/11/2008, 8:00pm EST:

(1) Text received: can I call u? response: I guess who r u?
received:Karen response:k. Talked with her twice that day. Tearful,
frightened.

(2) colleagues talked her into civil litigation for privacy violation,
now on hold. Am installing Linux on her computer this Saturday.

Stephen R. Blevins
srblevi at worldnet.att.net