[ale] DVD authoring software?

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Thu Dec 11 17:09:42 EST 2008

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 07:12 -0500, Jim Lynch wrote:

> In reading about Brasero I didn't see where it produced a video DVD. It
> looks like a very nice tool for burning data and audio but doesn't seem
> to make DVD movies. Am I reading it wrong?

On of the project types in Braseo (I have version 2.1) is Video.
According to the help, "This project lets you take video files (files
with extension like .mpg, .mpeg or .avi to name a few) and burn them to
disc to create video DVDs, SVCDs or VCDs that you can watch with normal
DVD/CD players."

-Brian