[ale] iFolder and Others

Brandon Colbert colbert.brandon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:13:04 EST 2008

I found some other  possibilities. One option is to (chroot) FTP or FTPS
each user to /home/company. Then under that directory I can setup user and
group permissions. Also, I  found a cool little program call NetDrive. This
will work fine for the windows users.  With that in mind, I want to use SSH
instead.

How do I create a chroot ssh environment? I found several documents on the
web, but the first two I tried didn't work. Does anybody here run a chroot
ssh server?