[ale] Database consulting in return for homebrew?

Sid Lane jakes.dad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:55:50 EST 2008

nobody's asked the CORRECT ?:

unless your name is Glen Sprouse (in which case I'm at your disposal) what
kind (style) of beer?  what type of malt(s)/what's the initial/final
gravity?  was is mashed RIMS or manually (don't even THINK about trying to
pass off syrup!)?  what type of hop(s)/what's the IBU/HBUs?  oh, yeah, you
might want to throw in a few SWAG metrics about you DB as well... :D

FWIW, I'm the MySQL DBA for a very well-known website & have been told I'm
reasonably well versed on such matters...

Sid