[ale] iptables caching?

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Thu Dec 4 13:42:50 EST 2008

David Tomaschik wrote:

> If I had to guess, the issue lies in the Connection tracking in the
> kernel, not iptables itself.  I'm not sure how to clear this without a
> restart.

That would be an un-Linus-like oversight, but if it's the case,
maybe unloading and reloading the relevant connection-tracking
module from the kernel would work. Eg "modprobe -r module"
followed by "modprobe module" for the relevant "module", though
I'm not sure which module that would be.

-- JK

--
I do not particularly want to go where the money is -
  it usually does not smell nice there. -- A. Stepanov