[ale] Kcron and Streamripper

robert mccurdy freeload101 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 11:50:15 EDT 2008

you may can use VLC to rip the stream or  try is in M$ Streamripper it it still does not work they have some mojo running to watch for rippers .. I tried to setup a Streamripper relay for port 80 so I could listen to what ever shoutcast I wanted but It would reject my attpts to do so .. altern you can just dump the audio out and use a autio split script ( can't remember the name) to find the silence and split the stream for you. That is what I had to do back in the day..