[ale] Viewing file time stamps, and USB raid enclosures

Richard Lyon Ale at gutcup.com
Sun Aug 24 23:06:56 EDT 2008

Greetings all!

I have two quick questions. How can I view the three time stamps of a
file (created, changed, modified)? I can't figure it out from the Man
pages for ls, or find, though I strongly suspect its in the find man
page, and I'm just being obtuse.

Second, what is a good USB enclosure, which will either mirror two
drives itself, or has solid linux drivers for setting up a mirror? I'm
going to get a EEE box computer to use as a playtoy, and part of the
play is backup.

Thanks

Richard.
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude]