[ale] Redhat and Fedora servers compromised

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sat Aug 23 06:30:11 EDT 2008

On Friday 22 August 2008, hscast at charter.net wrote:
> Anyway any opinions on ASUS?

Three of the four systems I have built in the past ~five years were ASUS.
>From oldest to newest:
ASUS A7S333
ASUS A7V8X-X
ECS NFORCE3-A
ASUS M2NPV-VM

The ECS probably would have been an ASUS but there were no vendors at the
show that day with a good deal. Was in a hurry to replace my daughters
computer that had been killed by lightning.

Latest one was bought mail order as I have pretty much given up on the
show in Marietta. All have worked well and the oldest is soon to be
resurrected and passed on to the in-laws.
--
William