[ale] PNY 4GB USB stick-even MORE OT, GO DAWGS!

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Aug 15 20:17:25 EDT 2008

On Fri August 15 2008, Geoffrey wrote:
> Yeah, it will work great until you get to the BIG GAME and it will fail
> you... ;)
>
> (LSU graduate...)

I don't think Smashing Hawaii in their final game was a failing season.. they
SHOULD have been ranked #1.

and it IS a PNY, aren't they any good??
of course, I only plugged it into my XP laptop so far:)
my older 256Mb USB stick, which was formatted FAT, every time I plug it into
my Debian desktop, it crashes the system.. yet, when I boot with it inserted,
when Debian comes up, I can see the files on the stick...

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800