[ale] PSU replacement

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Aug 15 17:10:26 EDT 2008

Well, the other responses are much better than this one, but I'll add this
anyway. Should you be running a name brand machine, I'd pull the power
supply first, making sketches if you are _really_ insecure_ about your
hardware foo, and take the old supply with you when you go to the store.

As noted, the other responses are better technically.