[ale] PSU replacement

adrin at bellsouth.net adrin at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 15 13:54:40 EDT 2008

I would have to say static.   but really if you are okay with taking things apart and puttig them back together there is not trouble at all.  Just make sure you unplug the AC.

I have found though. I don't think that "NEWER" PSU units have short protection.  If you don't line up the pins on a 3.5 floppy drive, cause you can see inside the machine.  You will add to the ...........  of the room.

-------------- Original message from "Grady Harris" <nolan.voight at gmail.com>: --------------